The Irix Edge Light Pollution filter reduces yellow light, and so guaranteeing more accurate colours in any type of night photography near to, or in, the city (street, landscape, astrophotography, etc.).
More accurate colours
The 82mm Irix Edge Light Pollution filter reduces yellow light, and so guaranteeing more accurate colours in any type of night photography near to, or in, the city (street, landscape, astrophotography, etc.).
Sharpness and contrast improvement
This filter greatly reduces the yellowish haze, which results in sharper images and with better overall contrast.
Super Endurance (SE) filter series
This filter series is characterized by its outstanding durability, and so guarantees filter safety in every situation.
Special NANO coatings help to keep the filter surface clean. The filter has water and oil repellent characteristics so dust does not stick to the surface.
Multilayer anti-reflective coatings
Both sides of the filter are covered by a multi-layer anti-reflective coating, which guarantees clear images without any flare.
Irix Edge Light Pollution FilterDiscover the city at night
The Irix Edge Light Pollution (SE) filter is a filter designed for such conditions - it eliminates the yellow dominant in the pictures, so we achieve:
Irix Edge Super Endurance (SE) Series
The Irix Edge Light Pollution is the first filter of the Super Endurance (SE) series. The optical glass has been subjected to a special thermal treatment to increase rigidity; in addition, both surfaces of the filter have been covered by coatings that further increase the overall strength of the entire filter surface.
The Irix Edge Light Pollution (SE) filter comes in handy every time we want to take a photograph near or in the city, for example with city landscapes, street photography or astrophotography.
Highest quality materials
The Irix Edge Light Pollution filter has been made from the highest quality materials, just like every other filter from the Irix Edge product line-up. The main features that highlights Irix Edge filters are:
• High-quality optical-grade glass, which guarantees the highest possible light transmission.
• Multi-layer anti-reflective coatings on both sides of the filter, which minimises the risk of unwanted reflections.
• NANO coating with oil and hydrophobic characteristics so dirt, oil or water do not stick to its surface, which makes maintaining the filter in good condition much easier.
• Super durable. Due to the usage of a special thermal treatment, the filter is more resistant to breakage.
• An aluminium frame which is light and durable; in addition, the whole surface of the frame has a matt finish which minimises risk of unwanted light reflections.
Each of Irix Edge filters are sold in an aesthetic and functional case that provides adequate protection both during storage and transportation.
|THREAD SIZE||82mm x 1|
|ADDITIONAL THREAD AT THE TOP OF THE FRAME||82mm x 1|
|LIGHT WAVE REDUCTION||589 nm|
|FRAME THICKNESS (WITHOUT THREAD)||3.5mm|
|ANTIREFLECTION COATINGS||both side, multi-layer|
|SPECIAL TYPE COATINGS||double side waterproof and oil repellent NANO coating|
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date with product releases, events and more.